Saturday, May 9, 2009

Re: [saveenterprise] Re: Movie



I glad the movie pleased so many......I had a good feeling about it going in,but HOLY CRAP.....Jim Kirk with an Orion Slave girl.......WOW........& I just heard MOST of the cast has signed on for 2 more movies.......yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
In a message dated 5/8/2009 11:41:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time, scorpio_eagle2002@yahoo.com writes:


Ok, this note comes from an OS Trek loyalist - remember, you heard it hear first.

Holy crap, was I wrong! While I still have some reservations about the plot (which I can't touch on yet without a major Spoiler Alert), overall I have to give this file a major thumbs-up! The thing I was most concerned about - how they would develop the characters and their individual back stories - was carried off very well. What quibbles I still have are far overshadowed by the good things about this film. It's not only a very good movie, it's a very good STAR TREK movie! Plus, the TOS music was there (you'll have to wait for it, though), and bless 'em, they dedicated the film to both Gene AND Majel! Well done!

I hope it won't be giving too much away to let on what my favorite one-liner was (out of many), and it was one that, without it, it wouldn't have felt like Star Trek:

McCoy: "Dammit, Spock! I'm a doctor, not a physicist!"

'Nuff said....

LL&P,
Dominick



__._,_.___


Want to be invovled in writing, acting, producing or giving input in Hollywood and on movies and television series being made?
http://Scifi-Studios.com

Don't just watch the adventure - Make it happen!
The production company of the future!




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment