Friday, May 22, 2009

Re: [saveenterprise] Another corker!



or when they ordered Enterprise back to be decommishioned & Spock "if I were human I believe my response would be go..to..hell.....IF I were human"
 
In a message dated 5/22/2009 11:55:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time, kb8nds@arrl.net writes:


I always liked the part in ST:VI, when Kirk and McCoy are on trial, and
Chang asks McCoy about his service in Starfleet, and McCoy ends with,
"...aside from a touch of arthritis...I'd say, pretty good!" He gets
one laugh from the assembled Klingons and has this look of amazement and
astonishment on his face like, "Hey, wow...I got a laugh!"

--
73!
Nick KB8NDS
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Assistant Section Manager for Website Development
- Official Relay Station
Member
- National Association of Railroad Passengers #046365
- American Radio Relay League #1000062142
- National Weather Association
Shepherd University 1997-2005

"If you prick me, do I not bleed?" - Wm. Shakespeare



__._,_.___


Want to be invovled in writing, acting, producing or giving input in Hollywood and on movies and television series being made?
http://Scifi-Studios.com

Don't just watch the adventure - Make it happen!
The production company of the future!




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment