Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Re: [saveenterprise] Re: John Billingsley at Dragon*Con



I'm very glad you got to meet the Billingsleys, Keela! I'm also glad it was a wonderful experience for you. I have yet
to make it to events to meet ANY of the cast members of Enterprise. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to the next event
that comes up. Will have to see.
 
Did you take lots of pictures, Keela? Would love to see some!
 
Congrats,
Audrey
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 9:45 PM
Subject: [saveenterprise] Re: John Billingsley at Dragon*Con

 

I got to meet John Billingsley at LAST!!!
 
I felt like a total goomba, but it was awesome!
 
He is a charming, fan-friendly fellow and his wife, Bonnie, is a sweet, gracious lady. I am so happy to have this goal met finally!
 
THANK YOU to all of you who bought autographs from him (them). I think they did well and I think they enjoyed themselves immensely!
 
Qapla'!!!!
 
Keela



__._,_.___


Want to be invovled in writing, acting, producing or giving input in Hollywood and on movies and television series being made?
http://Scifi-Studios.com

Don't just watch the adventure - Make it happen!
The production company of the future!




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment