Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Re: [saveenterprise] Re: New Member (Sort of)



Welcome to Mike Quebec! First I thought he was someone from Quebec by the SN.

I didn't like Boston Legal, and never saw any of the other programs Shatner was in.

Janine


-----Original Message-----
From: Dominick Carlucci <scorpio_eagle2002@yahoo.com>
To: saveenterprise@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 4:14 pm
Subject: [saveenterprise] Re: New Member (Sort of)



Welcome aboard!

But....do you not enjoy "Boston Legal"?

Live long, and perspire - especially in YOUR professions!

Dominick

--- In saveenterprise@yahoogroups.com, maquebec@... wrote:
>
>
> Howdy Enterprise group.
>
> I actually joined this group a few months ago...but somehow, forgot to introduce myself.
>
> So...howdy gang.
>
> I'm huge fan of the original series.
>
> I'm 39 years old, Filipino & Spanish by descent, living in the SF Bay Area, & am a personal trainer, dance, & martial-arts instructor by profession (well, to make a living, I kind of have to do all of them...just to pay the bills!)? :-)
>
> William Shatner is my favorite actor, and in addition to "Star Trek's" pioneering in social/political issues, race relations, & tehnological inspirations, I have to admit that my favorite aspect of Trek is...the action scenes!
>
> Yep, as a martial-artist, I love it when Captain Kirk would judo flip, karate chop, drop kick, or roll on the floor (at baddie's knees) & am an avid fan of "Kirk Fu."? :-)
>
> In addition to "Star Trek", my other favorite William Shatner roles are in?"TJ Hooker" (mentioned on another thread here), "Alexander The Great", "White Commanche", "The Intruder", "The Explosive Generation", "Kingdom of The Spiders", "Airplane 2", and his roles in both "The Twilight Zone" (made me afraid to fly planes!) & "The Outer Limits."
>
> Anyway, just saying "hi."
>
> Drop me a line sometime.
>
> Mike Quebec
>



__._,_.___


Want to be invovled in writing, acting, producing or giving input in Hollywood and on movies and television series being made?
http://Scifi-Studios.com

Don't just watch the adventure - Make it happen!
The production company of the future!




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment